• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 Books For Sale: B & B 79 9.4, SSS 3 8.0, Law Against Crime 1 6.5 REDUCED!

18 posts in this topic

Good evening...or morning, wherever you may be.

Three books tonight. You guys know me, if not, ask for a reference. This is another purge from my collection, and these are all very nice examples. Structure is nice, and all three present very well for their assigned grade.

Buyer pays all shipping, slabs are sent by priority mail boxed. I prefer checks or money orders as Paypal is still not one of my favorite companies. Just two weeks ago, my wife paid for a seminar that she will be attending in Houston in November by Paypal, and I received a phone call about it for three days in a row, with the last representative asking what the payment was going to and what kind of seminar. I told them it was none of their damned business. If you have an issue paying by check or money order, please pass me by. There, now that my rant is out of the way, on to the books.

As always, the first :takeit: gets the book. Thanks for looking!

Scott

Sorry, can't find the label scan of this book.

Strange Suspense Stories 3 CGC 8.0 C/OW pages. Label reads: Fawcett Publications 10/52

George Evans cover, George Evans and Bernard Baily art. Cert # 0000078007

Very tight graded 8.0. A structurally nice 8.0 with a clean back...none of that Sparkle City back cover disaster mess. This issue has sold in this grade recently...let me just say you will get a tightly graded 8.0.

REDUCED TO 365.00

SSS32_zps1f3842f0.jpg

Sorry...another top label missing scan.

Law against Crime 1 CGC 6.5 OW pages. Classic LB Cole electric chair cover.

Label states: Essenkay 4/48 L.B. Cole cover and art, Electrocution cover. Cert # 0162818012

REDUCED TO 365.00

LawCrime12.jpg

Last GPA on BB79 in 9.4 is $540. Someone should nab that book.

It's a killer copy for sure, looks just about perfectly centered. :cloud9:

Very under-valued book. First Adams interior work on the title and a classic story.

I saw Neal last month at a show, and he thought this book was the beginning of the Dark Knight theme in Batman, thanks in large part to writer Bob Haney.

I have the first graded 9.6 and it's one of my gems.

Sorry, can't find the label scan of this book.

Strange Suspense Stories 3 CGC 8.0 C/OW pages. Label reads: Fawcett Publications 10/52

George Evans cover, George Evans and Bernard Baily art. Cert # 0000078007

Very tight graded 8.0. A structurally nice 8.0 with a clean back...none of that Sparkle City back cover disaster mess. This issue has sold in this grade recently...let me just say you will get a tightly graded 8.0.

REDUCED TO 365.00

SSS32_zps1f3842f0.jpg

:takeit: