• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic shop w/ payment plan option

11 posts in this topic

I was telling a buddy of mine about a comic shop I saw online that offered payment plan options for key issues, but I can't remember what the site was. I know I had seen it linked on here quite some time ago. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

I was telling a buddy of mine about a comic shop I saw online that offered payment plan options for key issues, but I can't remember what the site was. I know I had seen it linked on here quite some time ago. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

Many dealers will offer payment plans on large purchases. You should just ask them directly if you see something you like.

:hi:

Thank you Ryan. That is the site I remember seeing before. And thank you VintageComics. That's an idea I had never really thought about. The idea of payment plans on comics never crossed my mind until I saw the Metropolis website. With some key issues costing thousands of dollars, it only makes sense that a dealer would accept a payment plan option rather than let a title sit shelved. Thank you for your insight.

There are a lot of guys on here that will do payment options on big purchases. If you get a good reputation it shouldn't be a problem.

Even if you have no reputation, its really a no lose for the dealer. Either you pay for the book and get it, or you don't and they keep the deposit.

Thank you Ryan. That is the site I remember seeing before. And thank you VintageComics. That's an idea I had never really thought about. The idea of payment plans on comics never crossed my mind until I saw the Metropolis website. With some key issues costing thousands of dollars, it only makes sense that a dealer would accept a payment plan option rather than let a title sit shelved. Thank you for your insight.

Metro offers time payments down to fairly low prices --- $500, I think; maybe lower.