• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

219 posts in this topic

:hi: I'm behind the potted fern.
Fern always was a cheap drunk - hopefully, you behaved yourself. :blush:

True story. Back when I was about 20 I started dating a lovely young lady. My buddy fell for her mother - yes, named Fern and 20 years older than him. Led to some awkward double dates.

:hi: I'm behind the potted fern.
Fern always was a cheap drunk - hopefully, you behaved yourself. :blush:

True story. Back when I was about 20 I started dating a lovely young lady. My buddy fell for her mother - yes, named Fern and 20 years older than him. Led to some awkward double dates.

:think: so who was actually behind the potted Fern? :shrug:

Avengers #145 NM 9.4 $12.00

:takeit: + the 2 SSM freebies if they're still there :wishluck:

Thanks Scott! marvelcollector actually claimed the SSM's. How about I give you two other NM SSM's?

Not a problem at all. I was nodding off as I was posting last night and figured I probably missed a claim. No need to make up for my error :foryou: since I already got the Fury Freebie (that I wasn't even aware you offered lol ).

Avengers #145 NM 9.4 $12.00

:takeit: + the 2 SSM freebies if they're still there :wishluck:

Thanks Scott! marvelcollector actually claimed the SSM's. How about I give you two other NM SSM's?

Not a problem at all. I was nodding off as I was posting last night and figured I probably missed a claim. No need to make up for my error :foryou: since I already got the Fury Freebie (that I wasn't even aware you offered lol ).

Everyone walks away with cool free stuff! :preach: