• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Perez, Art Adams, & More

2 posts in this topic

I've put a few pieces up for sale on my CAF gallery. My friends know that I don't often sell pieces, so this is a rare occurrence. These pages will only be available for a few days, and most are new to CAF.

There are a bunch of early Perez Wonder Woman pages in the lot. One of them sold at a Heritage auction back in 2011 for over $500, and I'm offering it today for $425. So if you were interested in a Perez WW page, you really should take a look:

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=148584

There are also covers by Art Adams, Phil Jimenez, and Ed McGunness, as well as splashes by Charlie Adlard (a WD zombie one), Ron Frenz, and Bob Layton.

I'm in NYC and I plan to attend the Comicartcon later this month. I'm always happy to discuss a piece in person.

I can be contacted at anextdoorguy@yahoo.com with any inquiries and, as always, an :takeit: puts an item on hold.