• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF15 in CGC 1.0 for sale...

19 posts in this topic

:takeit: trumps all. Normal house rules apply. Check, money order, or paypal (no personal paypal, has to be the legal one). lol

FREE shipping USA only. AF15 continues to exceed all collectors expectations. PMs welcome.

$4000 shipped. SOLD

140958.jpg.6f29f8684eb964feeca8df5a80b21656.jpg

140959.jpg.4ab4685c81f2842836a6e62b10399b56.jpg

140960.jpg.ffacacf0be8d214528cfc9931f15782b.jpg

I just toppled that totem pole...

You got a good price and it was a nice looking 1.0 so the buyer got a nice deal...so winners all around :)

I worked with the buyer. That's what boardies do, work any way we can so a person can afford (and enjoy) their grail.

You got a good price and it was a nice looking 1.0 so the buyer got a nice deal...so winners all around :)

I worked with the buyer. That's what boardies do, work any way we can so a person can afford (and enjoy) their grail.

Yes...and I hope one day a seller will work with me so I can get an AF15 also. Time payments over 15 years is not that long! :grin:

Yes...and I hope one day a seller will work with me so I can get an AF15 also. Time payments of 15 years is not that long!

lol (I hope that was a joke)

Yes...and I hope one day a seller will work with me so I can get an AF15 also. Time payments of 15 years is not that long!

lol (I hope that was a joke)

Yes...and no :cry: