• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 diff DC Villians 3d comics for cover + shipping...

10 posts in this topic

Hello folks...

I am making one lot of 5 titles available to boardies at cover, bundling them together...

get the 5 for $19.95 + $5 priority mail shipping in the US (that is in a flat rate envelope, with cardboard).... if you want boxed priority shipping ,that will be no problem, but will be based on zip code and be more than the $5 flat rate...

all payment types accepted...

reg rules apply, etc...

first take it in thread gets it..

later

gator

dc3d5_zpsf620e2aa.jpg

depending on how sales go in the store today and tomorrow, I might make more available fri/sat.... just DON'T pm me OR request in advance, as I won't be answering (I'm sure you all can understand) (thumbs u

depending on how sales go in the store today and tomorrow, I might make more available fri/sat.... just DON'T pm me in advance, as I won't be answering (I'm sure you all can understand) (thumbs u

I will take a set if you make more available Gator. These look pretty cool ;)

:takeit:

depending on how sales go in the store today and tomorrow, I might make more available fri/sat.... just DON'T pm me in advance, as I won't be answering (I'm sure you all can understand) (thumbs u

(tsk)

(tsk)

Or not .... :sorry: