• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense superhero in high grade, plus pedigrees

40 posts in this topic

Here is the remainder of my TOS superhero run. A total of 15 high grade slabs will be offered today and tomorrow, including 4 pedigree copies. The list prices are firm. Time payments can be negotiated for large buys. Payments are accepted by check, money order, or PayPal. Shipping is $12 in the US, $15 to Canada - across the ponds will cost a bit extra.

Disclosure: I did not have any of these comics pressed, but I know that one was - it is noted as such.

Tales of Suspense #47

cgc 9.2 ow

$850 SOLD!

Pressed.

Last gold armor.

TOS47cgc-1.jpg

I just had a flashback. I bought that issue when it came out from a drugstore at the Bells Corner shopping center in Northeast Philly when I was 14, was visiting my grandfather who lived nearby.

Tales of Suspense #51

cgc 9.4 ow

$1450

TOS51front.jpg

TOS51back.jpg

I pointed out this thread to my wife and showed her the books she should look out for at the garage sales. Beautiful books!

You must live in an expensive neighborhood as the comics I find in garage sales in my area are never CGC graded :grin:

I pointed out this thread to my wife and showed her the books she should look out for at the garage sales. Beautiful books!

You must live in an expensive neighborhood as the comics I find in garage sales in my area are never CGC graded :grin:

Just give it time. Eventually most of those slabbed 9.4 and under common moderns will end up in yard sales with the hope that some uninformed buyer will think they are worth the $3 just because they are slabbed.