• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con finally a 3 day con Sept 5-7, 2014

186 posts in this topic

Crazy awesome weekend, to everyone I saw, thanks for making it a good one. My bad luck streak at comic con has finally been broken. Huzzah! Pictures to come later.

Oh and if you didn't get any cookies, there's always next con.

:sumo:

Crazy awesome weekend, to everyone I saw, thanks for making it a good one. My bad luck streak at comic con has finally been broken. Huzzah! Pictures to come later.

Oh and if you didn't get any cookies, there's always next con.

I'm afraid I don't recognize boardies ever when they walk by me. (YOU SHOULD ALL WEAR T-SHIRTS WITH YOUR SCREEN NAMES ON THEM FOR DOOFUSES LIKE ME!)

In any event, after Friday's close, Dan Parent and I were walking to dinner outside the convention center when this nice woman walked by going the other direction and said to us, "Hiiii, Dan." Dan said she was BaltimoreLauren. (!!!) I said, I'm familiar with her from the CGC boards! So, that was my passing near-meeting of a fellow boardie. :applause::insane:

OH, and back at Dan's hotel, we got in the elevator with a nice older couple who Dan chatted briefly with. They looked familiar, and I knew they were artists as well. Once out of the elevator, I gave Dan a quizzical look. He said, "Walt Simonson." Gah! That meant the woman was....Louise Simonson!!! Probably a good thing I didn't recognize them, or I would've gushed fanboyishly all over her for my Power Pack obsession as a kid. lol

In any event, after Friday's close, Dan Parent and I were walking to dinner outside the convention center when this nice woman walked by going the other direction and said to us, "Hiiii, Dan." Dan said she was BaltimoreLauren. (!!!) I said, I'm familiar with her from the CGC boards! So, that was my passing near-meeting of a fellow boardie. :applause::insane:

Hahaha does he seriously call me Baltimore Lauren? He's such a doll. All the cookies for him.

Hahaha does he seriously call me Baltimore Lauren? He's such a doll. All the cookies for him.

lol I actually think it was more something like, "That's Lauren. She's a big Archie fan. Attends all the Archie panels. She was in the front row of my panel earlier today, did you see her? Very sweet. She goes by Baltimore Lauren online." Does he still get all the cookies?

lol I actually think it was more something like, "That's Lauren. She's a big Archie fan. Attends all the Archie panels. She was in the front row of my panel earlier today, did you see her? Very sweet. She goes by Baltimore Lauren online." Does he still get all the cookies?

For saying I'm sweet, yes. I suppose however I can be inclined to make cookies for others still as well. ;)