• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody heard from Calamerica lately?

67 posts in this topic

Cal bought a restored ASM slab from me last month and I sent him an invoice on Aug. 21st. He acknowledged it that day and I haven't heard from him since the 22nd. I sent him a reminder on the 26th but I see he hasn't posted on the boards since Aug. 23rd.

Anybody know if there's something wrong? Did he have a bad accident? Did he go to North Korea with Dennis Rodman to promote world peace? Did he take a ride to the international space station? Does he just take sabbaticals from the boards for long periods of time? (shrug)

I'm more worried about Cal than getting him to pay for a book. If someone knows something please post here.

hm

Would be a perfect scenario for him.

He could finally set up the CCC board...Cal's Comic Chat.

Cal, the lil' fat boy dictator, and Rodman could all chat it up in between N.K. power grid failures.

Paradise at last.

At least until Stu tracked him down anyway...

hm

Would be a perfect scenario for him.

He could finally set up the CCC board...Cal's Comic Chat.

Cal, the lil' fat boy dictator, and Rodman could all chat it up in between N.K. power grid failures.

Paradise at last.

At least until Stu tracked him down anyway...

:cloud9: I could kiss you..you know that right.. <3

I think he's on an investigation.

He freely stated on this board he was coming here to check me out with an investigator or something.I call it stalking..

I think he is obsessed with me in an unhealthy manner.

..lol jokes on him I have been in Cassville Missouri with my sister in law for the better part several weeks(she broke her hip and has needed help around the house ) If he snapped some lovely pictures of my house sitter or neighbors it would be HILARIOUS

I hope he spent a mint on his investigation.

He owes me a public apology and at the very least should be made to pay with more than a two week suspension. I accept cash and postal money orders.

I went to the township fire department and got the paperwork as a bonus the fire marshal's report ..then the hospital paperwork proving they had to do several artery draws to make sure the CO levels in my blood were down from the smoke inhalation and the bill for the portable oxygen concentrator I used for awhile afterwards...it cost me and hour's drive $10 to prove he is a lying jerk. So if he starts it up again, I will forward a copy to the appropriate people and it will be handled.

I would send him the hospital paperwork and the fire department/fire marshal's report but it contains personal details that I don't care him to be privy to. But I would happily forward it to anyone else at CGC who doubts my veracity.

Because he will stop defaming my name and character here..

I think he's on an investigation.

He freely stated on this board he was coming here to check me out with an investigator or something.I call it stalking..

I think he is obsessed with me in an unhealthy manner.

I'm obsessed with you in a healthy manner. :insane: