• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanos Bisley sketch?

10 posts in this topic

What do you think of this Thanos sketch by Simon Bisley?

Never been really happy with it and I wonder what the rest of you think? Might even want to trade it for another Thanos or Scarlet Witch sketch if you want, thanks :)

Oh yeak it is graded CGC SS 9.6

ThanosBisleySketch.gif

Yeah this is exactly what I think also. To me Thanos is a strategist, a master mind etc. Not a mindless brute like this sketch ????

But this is nevertheless a Bisley sketch that cost me almost an arm lol!!!!!

Yeah this is exactly what I think also. To me Thanos is a strategist, a master mind etc. Not a mindless brute like this sketch ????

But this is nevertheless a Bisley sketch that cost me almost an arm lol!!!!!

There have been instances where we have seen this expression from Thanos while having to battle (Magus, Surfer, Drax), and he was pretty mindless near the beginning of Thanos Imperative.

There have been instances where we have seen this expression from Thanos while having to battle (Magus, Surfer, Drax), and he was pretty mindless near the beginning of Thanos Imperative.

Yep, you are totally right! But even then I prefer the way it was drawn there lol!!!

It's all a question of taste I guess :)