• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool Raw Silver Age Marvels...Cheap

6 posts in this topic

Hey all -

I've FINALLY gone through all my old raw boxes and matched them up with the complete low-grade run I picked up a year ago. There are a few books worth mentioning to the forum before I think about doing anything else.

The grades below are mine, and I consider myself a good grader; pictures available upon request. All of these books were bought about five years ago from dealer in Florida. I've had several others CGC'ed previously and none were restored, so I feel very confident about saying "unrestored" for all. Money back if you're not satisfied for any reason, however.

Here's the list with prices:

Sub-Mariner #1 (4.0) $20 (looks Fine, slight tanning on edges)

Avengers #10 (6.5) $30 (great pages, 1st Immortus, ds fc)

Fantastic Four #79 (9.2, maybe 9.4) $60 (really stunning book!)

Hulk #141 (6.5) $20 (1st Doc Samson)

Tales of Suspense #87 (8.0) $10

Tales of Suspense #58 (6.0) $30 (classic cover)

X-Men #8 (8.0) $120 (really a gem)

Iron Man #3 (8.0) $20

Avengers #25 (8.5, wp) $30 (great Doom cover)

Iron Man #9 (6.0) $10 (Hulk cover)

Fantastic Four #37 (5.0) $20

$370 total, but if you want the lot it's only $320. Offers taken on anything. PM me with your email for scans, which will be sent by or on Sunday.

Thanks!

Dan grin.gif

Hey all -

I've FINALLY gone through all my old raw boxes and matched them up with the complete low-grade run I picked up a year ago. There are a few books worth mentioning to the forum before I think about doing anything else.

The grades below are mine, and I consider myself a good grader; pictures available upon request. All of these books were bought about five years ago from dealer in Florida. I've had several others CGC'ed previously and none were restored, so I feel very confident about saying "unrestored" for all. Money back if you're not satisfied for any reason, however.

Here's the list with prices:

Sub-Mariner #1 (4.0) $20 (looks Fine, slight tanning on edges)

Avengers #10 (6.5) $30 (great pages, 1st Immortus, ds fc)

Fantastic Four #79 (9.2, maybe 9.4) $60 (really stunning book!)

Hulk #141 (6.5) $20 (1st Doc Samson)

Tales of Suspense #87 (8.0) $10

Tales of Suspense #58 (6.0) $30 (classic cover)

X-Men #8 (8.0) $120 (really a gem)

Iron Man #3 (8.0) $20

Avengers #25 (8.5, wp) $30 (great Doom cover)

Iron Man #9 (6.0) $10 (Hulk cover)

Fantastic Four #37 (5.0) $20

$370 total, but if you want the lot it's only $320. Offers taken on anything. PM me with your email for scans, which will be sent by or on Sunday.

Thanks!

Dan grin.gif

damn. you post this during the time when i'm not allowed to buy any more comic books till the National...

Thanks for the free advertising. Hope you will like the books!

Also sold are the TOS #58 and the Iron Man #3.

I also have a VG (4.0) copy of Fantasy Masterpieces #1 to give away to anyone who buys $30 worth of the remaining books!

Dan