• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore comic con BDsM - oh my.

40 posts in this topic

Heres my Roux sketch that Eton hooked up. Thanks Eton!

qrky.jpg

Sweet sketch!!

Thank you!

It was great seeing old & new boardies as well.

Also before I pass out again, big thanks going out to Mr Mylar, the CGC staff & Eton for their help with the witnessing/ sketches. You guys rock!

Couple more thanks goin out to Dinhman for letting Stephane Roux use his red watercolor. I mean I can understand why he forgot them since its been 2 years.

Also a special thanks going out to Chainnball or as I like to say Chainball for the Perez ticket. No way I would've got one without your help!

Man it was great seeing everyone at Balt Comic Con.

I won't even try to name everyone, as I would forget half of the people that I seen at the show. But a big thanks to the people who helped out and stopped by to say hi!

However, there is a lot of misinformation going on in this thread that needs to be cleared up.

1 - Bill was not at BCC. Kirk however was.....

IMG_2562.jpg

Yes I realize that Kirk is holding up a Vulcan sign. Don't blame me....

2 - The badges was not The only sketches from Brian. There was..... another......

IMG_2561.jpg

And 3 - If you Google Image searched BDsM just because of this thread.....

Well......

IMG_2560.jpg