• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS: Valiant's V1 Dr. Mirage #1 GOLD hi-grade

24 posts in this topic

sonicdan listed a few copies of this book a couple of days ago, and they sold PDQ, so I figured I'd put some on here, too, just for poops'n'giggles. To be clear, his were listed as NM; ALL of my copies are NM+ (or slightly better). His were also still in Valiant logo'd mylar sleeves; I've removed mine and put them in fresh bags and boards, primarily to more accurately assess actual grade, but also because those particular mylars are probably the worst I've ever had a book in. Far too thin, which makes them crack and split very easily; and practically no rigidity, essentially offering next to nothing in terms of protection for the book inside. I've included a scan of one of the copies that are for sale, as it IS representative of all copies being sold; but I will gladly provide hi-res scans of each copy, if requested. That said, here's what's for sale:

SLODM1GOLD97_zps0be80711.jpg

- Second Life of Doctor Mirage #1 GOLD NM+ (6 3 copies remaining)

Asking price is $21.50 per book, shipped; OR, take the remaining three copies for $60 DELIVERED. PayPal is definitely preferred, but I'll also accept a postal money order, if needed.

All the standard rules you always see in other WTS threads apply here, as well:

NO probies, NO HOSers, etc., etc.

And most importantly, as with most anything, first :takeit: in the thread OR by PM gets it.

Thanks in advance,

-TRM

:cloud9:

Thanks, Nick; (once again) completely agree :cool: .

What else ya have hidden in those amazing boxes marked "DANGER - high grade Valiants - can lead to eternal smiles"?

:angel: ...

:devil:

BTTT for an "early" weekend bump.

Two copies have already been sold and paid for, with three still remaining from the original lot of five. However, I can provide two more very clean NM+ or better books, if anyone still wants to jump on the original special offering of five copies for a flat hundo. Just LMK.

Thanks in advance,

-TRM

However, I can provide two more very clean NM+ or better books, if anyone still wants to jump on the original special offering of five copies for a flat hundo. Just LMK.

And he can, too. Mister Valiant!

:cloud9:

:foryou:

I got the Doctor Mirage Gold book today and it looked AWESOME! I'm very happy. I'll be sending it in to see if I get back a 9.8.

SUPER TIGHT packing too! A+ transaction all the way!

Jay did me right!

Thanks for the high praise, Michael; glad to hear you're pleased with the copy you received :cool: .

I wish you best of luck with the submittal, too; for some reason, this particular book looks AWESOME encased in CGC acrylic, especially with a 9.8 grade!

Thanks again for a great transaction; if you ever need anything else, I look forward to that deal, as well ;) .

Thanks again for a great transaction; if you ever need anything else, I look forward to that deal, as well ;) .

Oh brother. Don"t let him sucker you with that little taste of Valiant sugar. Once he's got you, it will be rough kicking the habit.

:ohnoez:

Oh brother. Don"t let him sucker you with that little taste of Valiant sugar. Once he's got you, it will be rough kicking the habit.

:ohnoez:

:roflmao:

Uhm, I think hm ...

If you're thinking about getting one, DO IT! I just got mine. The book looks great and is shipped even better!

Awesome, Tim; glad to hear it :cool: !

Just LMK if I can hook you up with anything else ;) .

Cheers,

-TRM