• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question

24 posts in this topic

Seriously, you don't who Tom DeFalco is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_DeFalco

-slym

I think the poster was wondering about the significance of DeFalco on this book, not his significance in comicdom.

Who's the She Hulk ? :grin:

I just saw a Savage she-hulk 1 signed by Lee, Shooter and Defalco. Why Defalco? I went to ComicbookDB and did not see credit for him. Just asking thinking of sending my copy for Shooter, Sinnot and maybe Defalco?

Savage She-Hulk (1980)

Viable Sigs:

Cover: John Buscema

Editor: Jim Shooter

Writer: Stan Lee

Pencils: John Buscema (breakdowns); Chic Stone (finished art)

Inks: Chic Stone

other notable She-Hulk scribes/artists that I could see maybe on a Savage She-Hulk #1

Dan Slott

John Byrne

Peter David

Renée Witterstaetter

Its interesting that she was doing Deadpool's breaking the 4th wall shtick before he did.

Seriously, you don't who Tom DeFalco is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_DeFalco

-slym

I think the poster was wondering about the significance of DeFalco on this book, not his significance in comicdom.

This. I have several DeFalco autographs myself. But I can see why you would have read my response that way.

I just saw a Savage she-hulk 1 signed by Lee, Shooter and Defalco. Why Defalco? I went to ComicbookDB and did not see credit for him. Just asking thinking of sending my copy for Shooter, Sinnot and maybe Defalco?

Savage She-Hulk (1980)

Viable Sigs:

Cover: John Buscema

Editor: Jim Shooter

Writer: Stan Lee

Pencils: John Buscema (breakdowns); Chic Stone (finished art)

Inks: Chic Stone

Sinnott is listed on the label as working on the book.

RADF7A902013710_135510.jpg

My bad, all apologies for misunderstanding.

:sorry:

-slym

No worries! :foryou:

Where do they pull this info from, cause I cant find Sinnott referenced anywhere anyhow on that book anywhere online.

I don't know. When I'm considering getting a book signed I check multiple places, including previous CGC copies' labels and inside the book itself. Oftentimes the cover credits aren't printed inside the book anyplace that I've found.