• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15, Hulk 1, ASM 2 & 14 For Sale!! Silver Surfer ADDED

72 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #13 (Q) VG- $60 Offwhite to White pages, return copy with photocopy wrap, small piece tape back cover SOLD!!

15355.jpg

Repro cover included

15355c.jpg

Back Cover

Back Cover or repro cover

Incredible Hulk #2 G-/G $300 Offwhite pages, some spots on pages, cat scratches bottom edge of cover into pages(lessens as it goes into book through approx 10 pages) otherwise presents well

15418.jpg

Back Cover

Incredible Hulk #5 G $160 Offwhite pages, tape entire length of interior spine/part of inside back cover & small pieces at centerfold staples, back cover paint. SOLD!!

15421.jpg

Back Cover

This collection is so lovely! :)

Andy, may I ask you if you offer free US shipping just for the Spideys or also for the other stuff from this collection on your site?

Let me know what you are interested in, more than likely the answer will be yes!

If you don't mind me asking...how much did the AF 15 go for?

Yeah that would be interesting.

By the way I didn't understand why the front cover on the AF15 would be color-touched if it was a photocopy?

I had the AF 15 up at $1500.

Yes, it was odd that the photocopied cover was color touched!