• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15, Hulk 1, ASM 2 & 14 For Sale!! Silver Surfer ADDED

72 posts in this topic

PLEASE NOTE: We are in the process of rescanning all the posted comics- HIT REFRESH FOR CURRENT IMAGE. The moire(checkered) look should be replaced ASAP over the next week.

Scans updated: All books updated, hit refresh on each page!

I got in a (mostly) original owner Silver Age marvel collection, and here are some highlights. These books are just posted for sale here, none of these are posted on www.gacollectibles.com with the rest of the collection.

The collection was mainly purchased off the shelf, there were a few missing issues that were filled in later with family gifts(pence copies) and convention purchases. All the OO books have nice cover gloss and are resto free, fill-in books resto is noted.

Legal stuff:

I accept first unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It" . I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders). Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction. PM offers do not remove items from being available until accepted.

Shipping included in US, PM for international quotes.

First up.....

Amazing Fantasy #15 Coverless copy with photocopied cover(atteached). Cream to offwhite pages. Pages have some restoration including piece added & color touch to last page, some other small tear seals, a couple of small corners added. Photocopy cover has inside covers reproduced as well, color touch to front cover. Cover colors are deeper than scan shows. SOLD!! via PM

15342.jpg

Back Cover

Splash Page

Last Page

Last Page replacement

Centerfold

SOLD!! via PM

Amazing Fantasy #15 Coverless copy with photocopied cover(atteached). Cream to offwhite pages. Pages have some restoration including piece added & color touch to last page, some other small tear seals, a couple of small corners added. Photocopy cover has inside covers reproduced as well, color touch to front cover. Cover colors are deeper than scan shows. SOLD!! via PM

15342.jpg

Back Cover

Splash Page

Last Page

Last Page replacement

Centerfold

SOLD!! via PM

15342.jpg

Back Cover

Splash Page

Last Page

Last Page replacement

Centerfold

YES! :headbang: Grail achieved!

Moving a few more ASMs over here before I upload the FFs to my website tomorrow. I'll post the 13-100 there and start a thread here for the 2-12.

Amazing Spider-Man #3 (Q) VG- $150 Offwhite pages, pin-up page cut out(does not affect story) SOLD!!

15345.jpg

Back Cover

Moving a few more ASMs over here before I upload the FFs to my website tomorrow. I'll post the 13-100 there and start a thread here for the 2-12.

Amazing Spider-Man #3 (Q) VG- $150 Offwhite pages, pin-up page cut out(does not affect story)

:takeit:

(thumbs u Thanks!

SOLD!! via PM

YES! :headbang: Grail achieved!

:applause: