• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT? October Avatar Contest?

291 posts in this topic

Good, but not as scarry as the "POV Drunk-Fest / Sock-Monkey" Avatar ! 27_laughing.gif

While I confess it took a HECK of a lot to get me to that condition crazy.gif and it was worth every pleasurable moment, I fear I suffered no scars! tongue.gif

HAH HAH - POV corrected YOUR spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

We need to make a poll, with everyone who has an October Avatar .. and cast our votes to see who rules the underworld....

And since we will most likely all vote for our own Avatar..... I shall go ahead and just declare us all winners now.

2 or 3 votes each fixes that prob.

Good, but not as scarry as the "POV Drunk-Fest / Sock-Monkey" Avatar ! 27_laughing.gif

While I confess it took a HECK of a lot to get me to that condition crazy.gif and it was worth every pleasurable moment, I fear I suffered no scars! tongue.gif

HAH HAH - POV corrected YOUR spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

NOW THAT IS SCARRY!!!! 893whatthe.gifconfused.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Hue Korekkectad mie speleng????

Eye doun't thimk soue!!! makepoint.gif

If you put on your "Beer-Goggles" it's competely clear! devil.gif

POV, I hate you ! I hate you so much ! sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

I never claimed I could spell ! makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

POV, I hate you ! I hate you so much !

Geeze I shude jest logg of noww! Mi daye hass bin maid! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

There's a special place in Hades for you, you Rapscallion ! sumo.gifdevil.gif

flowerred.gif

mmmmmmmmm....scallions! They add a piquant and fresh appeal to any meal! grin.gifhi.gifhi.gifhi.gif

I win

1585.jpg

Actually, I find it more attractive than the butterfaces you post in the babe test thread.

gossip.gif

BUDAH! BUDAHfaces! Ya godda say it with da East COast accent to be effective! I mean, "butterface" is something an effete bee would say! wink.gifgrin.gifhi.gif

I win

1585.jpg

Actually, I find it more attractive than the butterfaces you post in the babe test thread.

gossip.gif

BUDAH! BUDAHfaces! Ya godda say it with da East COast accent to be effective! I mean, "butterface" is something an effete bee would say! wink.gifgrin.gifhi.gif

East Coast? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Like: " Who Your Da da?" poke2.gif

And I don't even like the Yankees! confused-smiley-013.gif

Best team money can buy, though! hail.gif

OK - a moment of silence...............

hahahahaaaaa - suckers! You paused a monent for silence!

::thwap:: boo.gif

Err - sorry - but you know? The October Avatar Contest should not be about going out on the net and gleanig images. It should be about what you have in your collection you can make an avatar from!

Why do I say this? Because that is what I do. I scan my books and crop and edit and make an avatar personal to my collection. It just so happens I specialize in pre-code and BA horror so I am rich with possibilities.