• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT? October Avatar Contest?

291 posts in this topic

here's my candidate for best Halloween Avatar of 2004. this is my favorite Halloween costume of all time and the only folks that could consider this as being "Halloween Horrible" are Evildoers everywhere cloud9.gif;

1100020976393_1099472694590_378412_SUPER_GIRL_21.jpg

You know what really tickles me about these photoshop manipulations?

Some guy spent hours putting clothes on a naked woman! stooges.gifforeheadslap.gif

interesting take on this, but that's exactly what makes the picture so cool....... cloud9.gif

screwy.gif

ok, let me try again.

that's a beautiful naked girl like the gazillions you can find anywhere on the web.

when someone photoshops the Pic to look like said beauty has been body painted in a SUPERGIRL costume, it takes on a more unique personality IMHO. afterall we are COMIC geeks............ thumbsup2.gif or would it require Ms Marvel to perk your interest???

Having had my avatar for most of the month, I have grown rather fond of it. It will be a shame when Halloween ends. yeahok.gif

You mean you have not picked out your THANKSGIVING AVATAR yet? 893naughty-thumb.gif

turkeyday.JPG

Having had my avatar for most of the month, I have grown rather fond of it. It will be a shame when Halloween ends. yeahok.gif

You mean you have not picked out your THANKSGIVING AVATAR yet? 893naughty-thumb.gif

turkeyday.JPG

Thanksgiving is Over!

I know what you mean! I've gotten to like my jack-o-lantern pretty much.

Oh well,....

As for the next one, I'm shooting for Christmas. It''ll be a traditional one then. thumbsup2.gif

Although I like my pumpkin too, I am eager to go back to the cigarette smoking man....or I might switch to Chunk from Goonies.

One day to go,.......

I won

On what basis? And exactly how do we arrive at a winner? sumo.gif

Because I said so

I see. Well, we Brits invented the horror genre. So there!! poke2.gif

I started this thread,,,, I WIN !!! acclaim.gifdevil.gif

One day to go,.......

I won

On what basis? And exactly how do we arrive at a winner? sumo.gif

Because I said so

I see. Well, we Brits invented the horror genre. So there!! poke2.gif

I started this thread,,,, I WIN !!! acclaim.gifdevil.gif