• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Newer Stuff

193 posts in this topic

With the U.S. Paratroopers 1 copy b VGFN slightly OW pages $35. Date stamp FC. Book looks way better in hand than the scan of FC would indicate.

USP1b.jpg

USP1bbc.jpg

Teen Titans 46 9.0/9.2 OW $18. Stacking indent at spine – recently bought from boards as 9.6. (!!)

TT46.jpg

:takeit:
Whoa!

It's yours!

If still available I will add to the Doc Strange this one from the other thread, Lizard:

Captain Marvel 18 8.5 OW pages $10

:takeit:

CM18.jpg

Thank you Lizz! (thumbs u

Feel free to PM me with an invoice for the two (with US shipping) when you are done, as I must stop buying everywhere! :D

PM sent :sumo:

No love for war out there? :shrug:

No love for war out there? :shrug:

Would be a long discourse… :D

I got interested in war-realted comics published during the war when I started my research in Golden Age, but despite the great art (those Kubert covers are masterful) I am generally not so interested in war stories written after the war, in the 1960s and 1970s (and beyond).

Sorry about that… :sorry:

I'm interested in Making Love comics, not War :grin:

lol

How about this one:

Marvel_Fanfare_Vol_1_59_back.jpg

One of the most clever stories I have ever read, a great loving homage, and they should have left Daimon and Patsy there.

:taptaptap:

lol

wow, poor Patsy. I love the mother's comment...marrying beneath you in reference to Daimon Hellstrom....that is great line taken literally!!