• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Newer Stuff

193 posts in this topic

Forest Fire Giveaway - first Smokey ever, 1949, copy a VF/VF- I remember I paid 150 bucks for this prior to the invention of the internet/eBay, and I was damm glad to find a copy. $100

ffcopyaNS.jpgffcopyaNSbc.jpg

Here are a few newer DC I missed:

Jimmy Olsen 128 8.5 OW/W pages $15. Bump at LRFC/LLBC, otherwise, looks pretty nice.

JO128.jpg

JO128bc.jpg

Magnus, Robot Fighter 4 FNVF, OW pages $25.

Add it to my pile - :takeit:

That's a really nice choice - Magnus books are awesome :thumbsup:

OK - final push of new stuff. WAR!

Apparently I've been bingeing in the past year on war books :blush:

Past bingeing can be viewed HERE for a ton more old WAR books. Mix and match - make a catch. :wishluck:

All American Men of War 93 FN+ OW/W pages, $25. Printer’s crease and other creases at LRFC – nice white copy, front & back!

AllAmWar93.jpg

AllAmWar93bc.jpg

All American Men of War 94 CGC 8.0 White pages $150. This is a very nice copy – I really feel this one is a toss up with the CGC 9.0 I just purchased. I paid $225 for this back in the day.

AAMOW94cgc80.jpg

AAMOW94cgc80bc.jpg

Captain Storm 1 FN OW pages $22. All wear on spine – hard to find a nice copy of this first issue – white front & back.

CaptStorm1.jpgCaptStorm1bc.jpg