• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Newer Stuff

193 posts in this topic

Marvel Two-In-One 5 8.5 slightly OW pages $20. Guardians of the Galaxy – Silver Surfer Marvel Value Stamp intact.

:takeit:
Completing your Marvel Value Stamp book, Bill?

Marvel Two-In-One 5 8.5 slightly OW pages $20. Guardians of the Galaxy – Silver Surfer Marvel Value Stamp intact.

:takeit:
Completing your Marvel Value Stamp book, Bill?

lol no, not really.

I've got a full one :blush:

@santheman: I officially "hate" you.

I was just about to post the "take it" for the Strange Tales #104. :(

You "hate" everyone at one time or another. You just have to be quicker on the post and everyone will "hate" you.

You "hate" everyone at one time or another. You just have to be quicker on the post and everyone will "hate" you.

I was just kidding, of course (I even tried to stress that with the quotes)… :D

I was thinking of that #104 before I picked the Doctor Strange – just undecided because I already have a slightly worse copy but love the issue.

Hopefully our friend fills a gap in his collection, it’s better with him… ;)

And I like to complain… lol

I was just kidding, of course (I even tried to stress that with the quotes)… :D

I was thinking of that #104 before I picked the Doctor Strange – just undecided because I already have a slightly worse copy but love the issue.

Hopefully our friend fills a gap in his collection, it’s better with him… ;)

And I like to complain… lol

Just messing with you since you said you hated me for "stealing" a Fantastic Four 116 from you.