• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Newer Stuff

193 posts in this topic

Atom 5 CGC 8.0 OW/W pages $70. Just purchased this – thought it was a different issue, as I already have one of these in 9.2ish. It’s a pretty nice copy for an 8.0, with the only flaws I can see through the outer well is spine tics – I don’t know what else you’d find if you cracked it out.

atom5cgc80.jpg

atom5cgc80bc.jpg

Atom 27 copy a VF OW pages $22. Spine tics, overhang right edge FC. Bought as 9.2 from jscomics.

atom27a.jpg

atom27abc.jpg

Atom 27 copy b VF- OW pages $18. Spine tics, stack indent at spine. Bought as 9.0 from jscomics.

atom27b.jpg

atom27bbc.jpg

Beware the Creeper 2 VF- W pages $13. Spine tics, tiny crease at LRFC, grease pencil ‘R’ at URFC, fingerprint BC.

Creeper2.jpg

Creeper2bc.jpg

Brave and the Bold 95 8.5+++ OW $22. I cracked open the 9.4 Savannah copy to replace this with, and it barely beat this copy…, :lol:

bb95.jpg

bb95bc.jpg

Brave and Bold 108 9.0, slightly OW pages $15. Small crease at bottom spine, 1.25 in pencil on BC.

BB108.jpg

BB108bc.jpg

Challengers of the Unknown 69 FNVF OW pages $8. Looks way better but chippy spine, and dents at URFC and BC.

Challs69.jpg

Challs69bc.jpg

Challengers of the Unknown 69 CGC 8.5 white pages $30. Once again, tried to take some photos of the slab, and they turned out like carp. :blush:

Challengers69cgc85.jpgchallengers69cgc85.jpg

challengers69cgc85bc.jpg

Detective 416 8.0 white pages $28 . Adams cover. Pressure dents at right and top edges. Pressing might improve this one a lot. Bought as an 8.5 on boards from a pretty tight grader…., :news:SOLD! :news:

Tec416.jpg

Tec416bc.jpg

Green Lantern 43 8.0 white pages $24. Thumbnail crease at right edge, “Ronnie Martin” sig in ink on last interior page.

GL43.jpgGL43bc.jpg

Green Lantern 54 8.0 white pages $22. Tiny rust @ bottom staple with tiny migration spot to spine.

GL54b.jpgGL54bbc.jpg