• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaymole's ALWAYS ENDING, NEVER DYING $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 ZOMBIE SALES THREAD!

170 posts in this topic

PLEASE READ * PLEASE READ * PLEASE READ

Hi All

I am starting a new way of selling my books. I decided to have 5 ongoing threads of books priced at one particular dollar amount...a $1 thread, a $2 thread, a $3 thread, a $4 thread, and a $5 thread. Of course only one will be active at any one time. I will add books to each thread every so often hopefully at least once a week and keep them going until the lack of interest forces me to end the threads (where i will then be forced to sell the comics on street corners in the cold of winter and will probably wind up getting pneumonia...but please, don't let the guilt influence your decision to buy :grin: )

What is nice about this system is that you will be able to consolidate your purchases from my different fixed priced threads into one package thus saving you money on shipping. Thus, there should be no worries about buying just 1 or 2 books and paying shipping that is more than the cost of the books....you can simply add them to any other purchases among my other threads. At the end of each month I will add up the purchases from the various threads and send an invoice. I will also offer the following discounts at the end of the month:

- If you buy $50 or more consolidated among my various threads you will get 5% off your total purchase

- If you buy $100 or more consolidated among my various threads you will get 10% off your total purchase

Today is the start of the $5 thread

What you will see in the various threads will be a wide range of publishers, titles and years. Most of these books are either doubles of mine, books I have read and no longer have room for, books from earlier threads that did not sell and I am discounting further, books from lots & mystery boxes that I bought that I do not need...etc. Condition on some of the books may be low grade, (more common in the $1 and $2 thread), but they make a great read for the money. I will also throw in some great deals once in a while so be on the lookout.

I really am trying to be the best seller I can so I always welcome any feedback whether it is positive or negative. I never want an unhappy customer so I will always do whatever I can to meet your satisfaction. I have learned a lot in my 2 months of selling here, and any mistakes I have made, have been a learning experience. If you are ever not happy with a particular book, please let me know and I will make sure to rectify the situation.

Here are some rules:

If you are on any lists, please do not purchase. That includes Santa's list of bad boys & girls as I have inside info on that (I am tight with one of his elves).

:takeit: trumps any PMs, although I don't think I will be getting many PMs from people with offers on a $2 book :)

Shipping will be by Media Mail and will range from $4 to $10 depending on the number of books bought

Payment is by Paypal, check or money order.

I will ship Internationally at cost.

Thanks to all for looking and remember to keep a lookout for my other ongoing one price threads!!

As I have done before, I wanted to start the thread with a picture of me and my cat Halle. She is a sweet and adorable cat but gets very jealous, especially when I bring a new girl home. She will hiss at the girl and try to scratch her. Sometimes I can't catch her in time and she will get her claws into the girl so bad that she makes a puncture and all the air will come out.

coolcat.jpg

As I have done before, I wanted to start the thread with a picture of me and my cat Halle. She is a sweet and adorable cat but gets very jealous, especially when I bring a new girl home. She will hiss at the girl and try to scratch her. Sometimes I can't catch her in time and she will get her claws into the girl so bad that she makes a puncture and all the air will come out.

coolcat.jpg

:roflmao::signfunny: GLWTS!

coolcat.jpg

What the hell...