• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaymole's ALWAYS ENDING, NEVER DYING $5 $5 $5 $5 $5 ZOMBIE SALES THREAD!

170 posts in this topic

Before I list some more books, I just wanted to give an update of what is still left to buy:

Page 1:

Billy The Kid #7 (1957)

Ghost Rider #16

Page 3:

Star Trek #23

Werewolf by Night #37 (Moon Knight)

Page 4:

Justice League of America #114

Sergeant Preston #9 (1954)

Page 5:

Action #345

Page 6:

Adventure #345

If still available… :takeit:

My first Jaymole purchase! :banana:

Marvel Presents #3

MarvelPresents3001.jpg

^^

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Claudio, thank you so much! It is an honor that I finally have something that you would like to buy.

I was getting so desperate, I was ready to buy some Italian Disney books to entice you :grin:

FYI: For anyone who has only bought 1 or 2 books in any of my fixed threads by the end of the month, (or anyone who hasn't bought any yet), if you want, I will hold the books till the next month of sales threads in case you would like to add on and make the shipping cost more effective.

I was getting so desperate, I was ready to buy some Italian Disney books to entice you :grin:

lol That’s awesome!

In fact, I like the format you used so much that I am trying to dig up a selection of different books to create similar sales threads (but of course I will credit you for the idea). This could help for those discouraged by the high postage costs: so hopefully by mixing differently priced books it can be worth the effort. :)

And of course there will be Gladstone Disney books! :D

lol That’s awesome!

In fact, I like the format you used so much that I am trying to dig up a selection of different books to create similar sales threads (but of course I will credit you for the idea). This could help for those discouraged by the high postage costs: so hopefully by mixing differently priced books it can be worth the effort. :)

And of course there will be Gladstone Disney books! :D

Thanks Claudio, no need to credit me. If I can do anything to make your sales threads more effective, that is all I would want.

And maybe I can return the favor by buying something from you :)

Everyone is copying my $5 blowout format:( I saw FD was doing well selling books at a set $3 so I thought a flat rate $5 book sale may do well and it was a huge hit for me. Copiers!

Everyone is copying my $5 blowout format:( I saw FD was doing well selling books at a set $3 so I thought a flat rate $5 book sale may do well and it was a huge hit for me. Copiers!

I swear, I never copied your sales thread.... I wanted to create one that was successful :devil::grin:

And by the way, I see you buying cheap books from others, but you haven't bought a single book from me. At least I graced your sales thread with some Take Its :grin:

I swear, I never copied your sales thread.... I wanted to create one that was successful :devil::grin:

And by the way, I see you buying cheap books from others, but you haven't bought a single book from me. At least I graced your sales thread with some Take Its :grin:

Yea but my books are good and yours are . . . :flamed: