• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Marvel Magazine Thread! More books added daily!

97 posts in this topic

Welcome! This is my first sales thread in awhile, but after my partner and I landed our first collection it is time to start selling! I will be listing some Horror Mags in this thread, and I am an amateur with these, so bear with me. All books are from an OO collection and are NOT pressed. Books are very consistent with PQ, gloss, etc. It is nice stuff, not UHG, but not low grade. Please feel free to PM any questions!

NO hall of shame, or probation listers.

All books are priced fair, and graded accurate. But feel free to make offers via PM. :takeit: does get the book though.

I ship first class, and priority (typically). If you have a preferred method, let me know. I will work with all buyers on this.

If you are unhappy, send it back. I feel I grade very well, but it does not mean we will always see eye to eye. The customer is always right, but returns must be within 7 days of receiving book. Return shipping will be decided case by case.

I want happy buyers, so be a happy buyer!!!!