• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Belated One Year Anniversary CGC Comics Board

93 posts in this topic

Did you get pulled into the box with the rest of us?........I can't remember......there were so many of us in there that fateful day

Nah...I was in a week or two earlier for dumping on a coinee....rickdogg was my bitXh back then...

Can you just imagine the look on Arch's face when after taking about 12 hours off from moderating the Board, and coming to the site to see what was "cookin" after sitting down with the "fam", partaking of the Traditional X-Mas Goose, he started reading?!?!?!?!? shocked.gifmad.gif I wish I could have a picture of THAT look of astonishment and horror as a "Kodak Holiday Moment"!! cool.gif

I want to read the threads in the box. I'm guessing name-calling and threats help, so here goes: Hammer, you flacid piece of unpumped flesh, I can whup you with a stern stare, let alone a girl-punch. Meet me somewhere in the middle of the country (let's say Kansas, so Khaos can watch), and I'll pummel you about the head and belly. Please bring a bag of money. Thank you.

-- Joanna

Meet me somewhere in the middle of the country (let's say Kansas, so Khaos can watch), and I'll pummel you about the head and belly. Please bring a bag of money. Thank you.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW! You can stay with us here at the homestead! Ah'll have Lurlene and Jezzebelle hose off the kitchen table an' ah'll tell the cattle they'll be sleepin' in the yard f'r a spell! (Don't you worry, neither... they ain't soiled their bedsheets f'r a good long while!) Company's a-comin'!!!

No, NO...she tried!! It was half-hearted it seems but not a bad start, and awfully cute coming from Joanna!! OK..since she went out of her way with her maiden effort, I'll do my part and play along by hitting the "notify the moderator" button on her post as if I'm "incensed beyond all comprehension". grin.gif

Oconomowoc. And of course the Packers are the best. As for FIBs, I don't know what that is (I haven't lived in Wisconsin for a couple of decades). However, I wouldn't call you such a thing (if it is derogatory) because my Mom is from Illinois.

Joanna, the easiest way to get into the box is to going trolling in the coin forums. Those ninnys will be notifying Arch so fast that you will get your trip to the box in no time! Stop trying to diss us comic guys! Most of us have heard it before! tongue.gif

im surprised nobody here has mentioned procrustean and his shill ID's, his best one was the one posing as a girl named rebecca.....classic comedy, gaak was good too. hey! where have you gone procrustean, a lonely forum turns it's eye's to you. woo woo woo blush.gifshocked.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif

What would you do in a REAL prison, Tarbash? Whose punk would you be. Would you cry for your mummy? Do you know that I would gladly go to prison if I were able to pop your eyes from your skull and feed them to you for a nice X-Mas meal. First, I'd pop them out, one by one, with a spoon-like object dug sharply into the socket with a twisted scooping motion. Then I'd let them rest on your cheeks, hanging by the optic nerves. How humourous that would be , to see Tarbash getting a different, and final perspective of the world, wimpering like a little pasty-faced girl. I'd want you to be able to still see at least one eye forced in you mouth before I snap the other optic nerve like an elastic. The last thing you'd ever see is my face laughing at you. Yeah, I'd go to jail and have a whole buncha' punks like you to be able to get a X-Mas wish like that!! To bleed your eyes Tarbash. That's MY X-mas wish you punk.

:o