• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to Buffalo...

34 posts in this topic

For a German Beer Fest and a Bills game...

Any LCS's football worth seeing???

hm

I finally get to have the best hot wings on the planet!

:cloud9:

Fixed that for ya :foryou:

I'm kidding, they played the Pats well last weekend.

hm

yeah, someone should be in that Bills coach's ear about clock management...

you just can't give Brady and company that much time in the 4th.

I'm really a 'phins fan, but I like friends that are passionate about their team

and one of the guys that I'm traveling with tricked their garage into a Bills bar.

He wanted me to go to a game so I said what the hell...

Onward to Buffalo for drunken insanity!

hm

I'm really a 'phins fan, but I like friends that are passionate about their team

and one of the guys that I'm traveling with tricked their garage into a Bills bar.

I have tickets to the Pats/Dolphins game in October. Miami is going to be good this year, decent shot at a wild card I think.

hm

I have tickets to the Pats/Dolphins game in October. Miami is going to be good this year, decent shot at a wild card I think.

The defense is pretty good, but man that O-line has more holes than swiss cheese and the running game is pure slop...

It's Marino days all over again.

:facepalm:

I beg to differ on the no ... I think. I just recently won a really nice X-Men #1 CGC 4.0 OW pages from Dave & Adam's card world out of Tonawanda. Got a complementary gift cert with the super fast (and awesomely packaged) delivery and have now ordered two pretty great pre-hero CGC graded JIMs. High quality books. I currently live in the Boston area, but I grew up in the Buffalo area and these guys impressed me! I admit I haven't visited a brick & mortar store but it appears they have more than one. I would check them out.

Oh yea, I rooted for the Pats vs the Bills last week ... Internal pull, unplanned cardiac stress.

Oh yea #2. I might appear to be a newb by post count, but I'm a mature collector who has been watching the boards for quite a while ... cheers. Maybe I should start posting more.

I might appear to be a newb by post count, but I'm a mature collector who has been watching the boards for quite a while ... cheers. Maybe I should start posting more.

Welcome to the Boards.

Not if you're a Pats fan! Welcome anyway. :applause:

I might appear to be a newb by post count, but I'm a mature collector who has been watching the boards for quite a while ... cheers. Maybe I should start posting more.

Welcome to the Boards.

You gunna come to my neck of the woods for a bills game? I am going to the Ravens and bills.

Welcome to the Boards.

You gunna come to my neck of the woods for a bills game? I am going to the Ravens and bills.

It would be a dream to see a Bills game in Buffalo. :cloud9:

I attended an early season MNF Bills-Jets game back when I was in Rochester. It was a rare season when both teams were good. Oddly enough, I don't recall who won, but I remember us chowing down on atomic wings afterward.

A week or two later, we were back for a Stones concert.

Welcome to the Boards.

It would be a dream to see a Bills game in Buffalo. :cloud9:

That experience is only truly fulfilling if done in December, before Lake Erie freezes, with winds blowing from the West across the lake.