• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% OFF! 1st Gamora 1st Rocket 1st Carol Danvers 1st/2nd Groot UXM 141 + More

40 posts in this topic

I love cosmic books. That's why I keep buying and selling them! This is an all new batch (except Death of Captain Marvel) different from the last sale. Enjoy!

US Shipping: $4 First Class for one or more books Buy $50 worth of books, I'll throw in shipping for free!

No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore. Payment made within 3 days via Paypal unless arrangements are made before posting your "I'll Take It". I'll ship International Priority Mail at cost. If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book - let me know and let's work it out.

:takeit: Rules the day over PMs.

And don't forget, every purchase receives the famous:

4stars.jpg

DRBALLSTHREAD.jpg

Let's rock and roll!

Incredible Hulk King Size Annual #5 in VF/NM QUALIFIED $30

First couple of pages missed the staple as seen in the photos. Get a sweet copy on the cheap!

INCHULKKING05_FRONT_VFNM_COPYA.jpeg

INCHULKKING05_BACK_VFNM_COPYA.jpeg

INCHULKKING05_DETAIL02.JPG

Marvel Premiere COMBO PLATTER #1 in VF #2 in VF- $50

1st Warlock as Warlock. These books kinda burns like after a night out with Lindsay Lohan - but in a good way! Foxing on #2 brings it down.

MARVELPREM01_FRONT_VF_COPYB.jpeg

MARVELPREM01_BACK_VF_COPYB.jpeg

MARVPREM02_FRONT_VF-.jpeg

MARVPREM02_BACK_VF-.jpeg

Where Monsters Dwell in VF- $50

Production tear in the top RHC gone bad. Tearing is evident on some of the pages inside. But, without that problem, this would be an easy NM-.

WMD06_FRONT_VF.jpeg

WMD06_BACK_VF.jpeg