• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PhoKing - AWESOME feedback

78 posts in this topic

Hey man! I'm new to this site and can't figure out how to navigate..I'm interested in your gen13 limited series ss cgc issues. Can you please email me? I'd like to make a transaction, but not sure how through this site- Brandon, nbnb84@gmail.com

PhoKing rocks! The comic is much nicer than I expected.. and the price was awesome too.. the packing job was out of this world.. I cannot wait to your next thread.. thanks again! :banana:

Michael purchased a slabbed House of Secrets 92 from me and everything went just the way you would expect from someone who is the King of Pho (Vietnamese is my favorite cuisine, so I am biased). Great communication and fast payment. I thoroughly hope he is slurping pho and enjoying a nice shrimp summer roll with peanut sauce right now while looking at Bernie Wrightson artwork. I know that I wish I was. :idea: