• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how is it that...

55 posts in this topic

... Evidently there is not one female soul on this board, and since this forum is a good representation of the comic industry (I know, I cant believe I made that statement too), how do you explain that at least a quarter of my buyers on eBay and Amazon are females?

You mean except for the several female souls that post here on a daily basis? lol

... Evidently there is not one female soul on this board, and since this forum is a good representation of the comic industry (I know, I cant believe I made that statement too), how do you explain that at least a quarter of my buyers on eBay and Amazon are females?

You mean except for the several female souls that post here on a daily basis? lol

:gossip: I heard one of them had no soul, but that may be just a rumor.

Im basing my facts on the "show us what you look like" thread.. I swear I was on it one day, left the browser open and took a shower, my GF asked me why im checking other dudes out

Im basing my facts on the "show us what you look like" thread.. I swear I was on it one day, left the browser open and took a shower, my GF asked me why im checking other dudes out

You must be exhausted after all of your research. :foryou:

lol lol

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there are a lot of gals on this board..

You probably shouldn't base your "facts" on observations. Or on completely unrelated indicators.

Assuming your "facts" were true (hint: they aren't remotely), joining a message board and purchasing product are not shared space. You can do a simple experiment in your everyday life by looking at the things you own and asking yourself "am I a member of *insert product here* forum?".

lol^^

Is this board a good representation of the comics industry? I always felt it was a good representation of the comic collectors industry - but not so much the average reader.

If I have some extra cash and in need the company of women, I know where to go - and it's not to an online messageboard.

Al_Bundy_Jiggly_Room2.jpg

Take a step back for a second and think about what you just wrote.

Now that we can all agree that there are going to be guys trolling that thread looking for what the females look like, can you now understand why they wouldn't post their pics there? :facepalm:

So many guys getting bent outta shape cause of my simple question... I guess thats proof enough :roflmao:

I don't think 'getting bent outta shape' means what you think it does.

Maybe a couple'a $1 bills in the correct location might help you understand it better? lol

Also, there are probably more than a few comic fans on amazon or ebay who are using their mom's paypal accounts

can you now understand why they wouldn't post their pics there? :facepalm:

Maybe a couple'a $1 bills in the correct location might help you understand it better? lol

You just answered your own question

apAee7G.gif

:gossip: I heard one of them had no soul, but that may be just a rumor.

ONE....?

hm