• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

193 posts in this topic

I'll pick up nice presenting Silver-Age DCs for a buck or two all day long. They are not my favorite to read but I need some new books after clearing out my books last month. I left you some.

You took the 2 I wanted most :cry:

Glad you don't hate DC...I'm happy now :)

I'm actually looking forward to reading the Wonder Woman and the Jungle Action books the most. I think the Jungle Action is one of the few Golden Age books that I have bought. This one book may redirect my focus - you never know.

I'm actually looking forward to reading the Wonder Woman and the Jungle Action books the most. I think the Jungle Action is one of the few Golden Age books that I have bought. This one book may redirect my focus - you never know.

I am slowly being re-directed there as well. I have always liked Golden age, but even more so now.

however I will never give up totally on Silver & Bronze.

GL69 $3, Eternals 1 $3

Teen Titans 6,11,14,17,22 $2 each

$1 each - WW 226, Shazam 1, Adv 383, Jimmy 122, Jonha 18, Where Monsters 13, Monsters Unl 15,18

:takeit:

^^

plus these via PM

Worlds Unk 4

Where Creatures 3

Apes Record sets x 2

Hawkman 26

Avengers 89

From Beyond 15,18,19