• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Act of Comic Kindness (or a wrong order)

17 posts in this topic

Got a box in today. Not unusual as I get in boxes all the time - you know you do too :baiting:

I opened it up and found this:

9731785893_75ced057be_o.jpg

I was confused because I didnt order this item. So, it had me hm and (shrug)

I figured it could only be one of two scenarios:

(1) A mistake on the part of the seller (Hake's Americana eBay Sales) or

(2) A gift from a fellow Boardie

If it's the latter, It's a very cool gesture since I'm close to completing my Silver Surfer original series up run. If it's the former, I need to contact the seller and pay for this item lol

So, if one of you guys sent me this... Much appreciation and thanks for the sentiment :applause:

;)

Just wanted to thank you for all of the great things you did for me (and the little one)!

Remember I asked for your address so "my wife could send you a thank you card"??

Consider that your "thank you card"... lol

(worship)

;)

Just wanted to thank you for all of the great things you did for me (and the little one)!

Remember I asked for your address so "my wife could send you a thank you card"??

(worship)

;)

(thumbs u

;)

:applause:

Even more impressive knowing your current situation.

(worship)