Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suddenly my modern collection got a lot smaller!

4 posts in this topic

Actually... I don't own any modern comics now... (assuming moderns start at 1993?) I believe my newest comic is from 1991. Anyone else surprised to see their modern collection disappear?

It seems odd to me to classify comics from 80s+ as a seperate age... but oh well... maybe my run of transformers will finally increase in value...

Actually... I don't own any modern comics now... (assuming moderns start at 1993?) I believe my newest comic is from 1991. Anyone else surprised to see their modern collection disappear?

It seems odd to me to classify comics from 80s+ as a seperate age... but oh well... maybe my run of transformers will finally increase in value...

Buy some new comics! tongue.gif

Let me go see,...............................................Nope! There's still 22 short boxes just where I left them.

sorry.gifforeheadslap.gif

I`ve thinned out my modern books quite a bit over the last 18 months.Just turned my girlfriend`s two sons on to three boxes of `92-`00 stuff.

All I am keeping now is my misc. Batman and Detective books(anything `89 or older),the Kelley Jones run on Batman(love his take on Bats),some misc.odds and ends,and my ASM(up to `99).

Kinda miss chillin` at the comic shop though.