• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Least favourite mini-series run from Copper Age?

41 posts in this topic

How has Secret Wars II (and all the lame crossovers) escaped notice?

Weren't there also a few "Limited Edition 1 of 1" put out? Thats a lesson in how to lose cool points in a hurry.

I'm thinking of that stupid book Obnoxio the Clown. Nope not an LE but just as retarded for the X-men completest. OK....what was it, I know there was one and I thought it was X-men related, mid 80's. The Alpha Flight and X-men was 2 books.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63767&item=2276022196&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Ed

Amethyst Princess Of Gemworld. About halfway through I had no idea WHAT the ehck was going on and stopped buying shortly thereafter.

"HECK" Spelled H-E-C-K,..."HECK" devil.gif

Eye Korreckted youre speeling makepoint.gif

Tag, you're it ! 27_laughing.gif

Amethyst Princess Of Gemworld. About halfway through I had no idea WHAT the ehck was going on and stopped buying shortly thereafter.

"HECK" Spelled H-E-C-K,..."HECK" devil.gif

Eye Korreckted youre speeling makepoint.gif

Tag, you're it ! 27_laughing.gif

Errr...it was a palindrome??? blush.gif

I'd go with Kitty and Wolverine for Marvel,but DC had some real stinkers. Electric Warrior,Thriller and Sonic Disruptors(a mini series so bad they canceled it mid-stream) were just a few of them.

Of course,all of the above were masterworks compared to such drivel as Reagans Raiders and GI Jackrabbits.

Kitty Pride & Wolverine gets no love.

I'd go with Kitty and Wolverine for Marvel,but DC had some real stinkers. Electric Warrior,Thriller and Sonic Disruptors(a mini series so bad they canceled it mid-stream) were just a few of them.

Of course,all of the above were masterworks compared to such drivel as Reagans Raiders and GI Jackrabbits.

Kitty Pride & Wolverine gets no love.

Doesn't deserve any. :sick:

Secret Wars II was a steaming turd

I have meant to read Kitty Pride and Wolverine for years, and have never done it.

Uh, I guess I probably never will now, haha.

lol

The purpose of this thread - to save reader's valuable time and brain power.

Thread successful!

I have meant to read Kitty Pride and Wolverine for years, and have never done it.

I actually tried once upon a time but just couldn't stand it.

Al Milgrom pencil and inks!!!111!whatsnottolove