• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL PREVIEW # 4 - FIRST STARLORD - NO RESERVE AUCTION - ENDS MIDNIGHT EST

54 posts in this topic

3.14 times 9 = 38.26 - .026 = 38

Oh BTW

:banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :news:

Wait isn't that really...

π times 9 -0.26

Wait... that's 3.14 x 9 = $28.26 - .26 equals $28 (worship)

I figured it out John. lol

But your math comes up to $38 :o

Sorry guys, I missed that rule but I thought it would be funny..... last dude said 7 so I said 11 (7-11)

Maybe it was stupid enough not to be funny, but at least it wasn't 6 and, oh wait this is a family friendly board.

Sorry guys, I missed that rule but I thought it would be funny..... last dude said 7 so I said 11 (7-11)

Maybe it was stupid enough not to be funny, but at least it wasn't 6 and, oh wait this is a family friendly board.

No you did fine sir... the rule just meant stay away from adding cents in (like $7.53... and just make it 7 or 8 or $20).... you did just fine ;)

No you did fine sir... the rule just meant stay away from adding cents in (like $7.53... and just make it 7 or 8 or $20).... you did just fine ;)

Ok - that was what I thought you meant anyway.....

In that case, lets move it up to 50

Ok... one dollar increments..... 31

I'm so confused lol

Bids up to $40 by jools&jim sir.

You can bid $50 if you like... doesn't have to be in dollar increments... just dollar amounts... no change.

Aw screw it... lets add change now too. And fractions lol

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to... cry if I want to :acclaim:

Ok - that was what I thought you meant anyway.....

In that case, lets move it up to 50

I think $50 takes the lead (worship)

Eulers number is 2.718..... Abs is absolute value so its 2 and times 26 is the nerd way of saying I'm bidding 52 bucks lol

$52 takes the lead lol

I was looking at how to figure that out and found the long version....

lol