• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman Will NOT Be Kryptonian in ‘Batman vs. Superman’

“Apparently, several outlets picked up on what I wrote in the mailbag below – especially my take on how Amazons might be explained in ‘Batman vs. Superman’ – and claimed that I was reporting it as fact and/or that it was a ‘rumor’ I had heard. They. Are. All. WRONG.

“It’s nothing more than me guessing how Goyer and Snyder might characterize Wonder Woman and the origin of the Amazons. Carry on…”

Vin Diesel Is Proud Gal Gadot Is Wonder Woman

gal-gadot-and-mom.jpg

Vin Diesel posted the photo above to Facebook, and he wrote, “In 2008, she sent in a self made video audition for FF4. Two weeks later, she became Gisele in Our saga… Now, she is Wonder Woman… so proud of you angel. Yeah, to the left… that’s Wonder Mom. /smile P.s. Acuérdate… believe in yourself, for it’s costs you nothing and often leads to great things.”

GROOT HAS SPOKEN!

Lex Luthor and Doomsday are likely ‘Batman vs. Superman’ villains

According to Hollywood producer Daniel Alter (who previously revealed that Batman would be controlling drones from the Batcave, and was backed up by Batman on Film) Doomsday will be a villain in Batman vs. Superman. Big, strong actors have been rumored to a villain role, including Jason Momoa, Callan Mulvey, and even Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. It’s very likely that they could be up for Doomsday.

Is Doomsday the one with the pointy elbows?

Yes. I would think it is too soon to introduce him, but also this may be a way for Goyer to pull together more than two superheroes to have to taken on a super-villain like Doomsday.

More rumors continue - but from inside sources

Although Cranston has previously denied being contacted for the role, sources connected to AMC, the network where Cranston starred in "Breaking Bad," say differently.

"A few days ago I heard from 2 separate sources that WB is moving forward with Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor in MAN OF STEEL 2," John Campea, AMC Movie News editor-in-chief, said via Facebook.

Team Amasian, a podcast associated with AMC, also reported the news, but Campea noted that both reports came from unconfirmed sources.

Oh goody... another superman Movie wit Lex Luthor

I'm with ya on this. But maybe - just maybe - Cranston as Luthor (if this is true) may be quite different than the other actors.

Lyle Talbot (Atom Man vs. Superman)

LUTHOR_talbot_051611.jpg

Gene Hackman (Superman, Superman II, Superman IV)

LUTHOR_hackman_051611.jpg

Scott James Wells, Sherman Howard (Superboy, Adventures of Superboy)

LUTHOR_wells_sherman_051611.jpg

John Shea (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman)

LUTHOR_shea_051611.jpg

Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville)

LUTHOR_rosenbaum_051611.jpg

Kevin Spacey (Superman Returns)

LUTHOR_spacey_051611.jpg

But it does seem like Supes can't get away from him.