• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

Is there any chance we're going to get Amell's Arrow in this current DC Movieverse? Which looks to be headed towards JLA.

A few pages back, an interview was posted. He'd like the movies and the show closely aligned.

:wishluck:

Is there any chance we're going to get Amell's Arrow in this current DC Movieverse? Which looks to be headed towards JLA.

A few pages back, an interview was posted. He'd like the movies and the show closely aligned.

I believe I remember seeing that interview when browsing through the Tube. Thanks for helping me remember that bit! I also heard that he teased the idea on one of his social networks by posting a picture of the JLA if I remember correctly?

Regardless, I hope DC decides to go this route. It would be fantastic to see a complete universe that Marvel can never pull off.

The only question mark for me is the young guy playing Barry Allen. He's getting his own TV show though so I guess they must have a lot of faith in him.

I believe I remember seeing that interview when browsing through the Tube. Thanks for helping me remember that bit! I also heard that he teased the idea on one of his social networks by posting a picture of the JLA if I remember correctly?

Regardless, I hope DC decides to go this route. It would be fantastic to see a complete universe that Marvel can never pull off.

The only question mark for me is the young guy playing Barry Allen. He's getting his own TV show though so I guess they must have a lot of faith in him.

we can get two flash characters one in TV and the other in the Big screen.

Catch up - Marvel have already created a big screen/small screen complete universe.

Catch up - Marvel have already created a big screen/small screen complete universe.

You mean that POS show Agents of Shield? If that is the best they can do as of now, then I tremendously applaud them. :jokealert: However, I know that they have multiple Netflix series in line for various heroes which I'm pretty excited about.

My comment towards Marvel was more in regards to the fact that their actual universe is split between several studios as opposed to DC, where they have complete control.

we can get two flash characters one in TV and the other in the Big screen.

Definitely true. However, the same could be said about Green Arrow. (shrug)

I was thinking more on the line of Barry on TV and wally on the big screen