• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,096 posts in this topic

WB/DC are doing a good job keep a lot of the information about this movie under wraps.

Yes, they are.

:frustrated:

I find it to be good since they can release information through The year but at least gives a look at batman already.

WB/DC are doing a good job keep a lot of the information about this movie under wraps.

Yes, they are.

:frustrated:

I find it to be good since they can release information through The year but at least gives a look at batman already.

Oh, I know. You are right. WB is definitely keeping people watching and waiting, but wisely.

Aquaman? That's the rumor right now.

470_2745271.jpg

hm

We might also bear in mind that Holloway has turned down a superhero role in the past - Gambit in 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine,' the role which ultimately went to Taylor Kitsch. However, this was reportedly more due to concerns over being typecast as a southern bad boy, rather than fear of tights.

470_2745271.jpg

hm

We might also bear in mind that Holloway has turned down a superhero role in the past - Gambit in 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine,' the role which ultimately went to Taylor Kitsch. However, this was reportedly more due to concerns over being typecast as a southern bad boy, rather than fear of tights.

Aquaman? Steve Trevor sounds more fitting for Holloway....

470_2745271.jpg

hm

Not bad, but he's old... but then again, compared to Affleck...

Does anyone know if there is a specific issue (golden thru copper) that Superman gave batman Kryptonite just in case he needed it one day to stop him?

Superman did give him a kryptonite ring to hold in this case in Action Comics #654 in 1990. I was curious if there were any pre-crisis and any other post-crisis times.....

I see him more for the role of Steve over Aquaman.

I was a little surprised, as he is in his 40s. But it is still just a rumor.

But the follow-on rumor is none of these are confirmed because they will be filmed close to the end as a JLA appearance. Maybe some big event happens, and they come together to take on the situation leading into the next film.

True I do hope WB/DC are thinking of filming both films back to back. It would be a great way for them to do things differently from marvel but now we wait for official batman/Superman title and amateur photos of the set.

Josh Holloway Rumored For 'Batman Vs. Superman' Role

It's not clear, though they guess Aquaman while other sites say that character won't be appearing at all.

However, Latino Review says: "Josh Holloway. Batman vs Superman. NOT TRUE. The source on that story never heard of the phrase 'scheduling conflict.'

More than anything else, these announcements are feeling more and more like the studio feeling out what the market reaction would be to a given actor choice. What a great way to capture free research, letting online and print news providers doing your work.

lol

Could of been...

I guess it was because he couldn't spell "Summer" correctly.

:ohnoez:

946727_575919225785318_484207022_n.jpg

Or it was the location where they fight.

Sumer: an area in the southern region of Babylonia in present-day Iraq; site of the Sumerian civilization of city-states that flowered during the third millennium BC