• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hey check this Cap #100 out..........

42 posts in this topic

Gentlemen, Gentlemen....Don't give it away for FREE!!!! Save it for the upcoming Easter Weekend Massacre.

Don't get shut out!! Get your tickets NOW. (PM Arch for details and certain restrictions in your state of residence). Free sedatives and bi-carbonate will be available at the Medical tent for the faint of heart and weak stomached in attendance.

I hope so!!!! Play me!!! PLAY ME!!!! I'm due to pay off like a Million Dollar slot machine that hasn't paid out a dime in months!!!!!

LMAO I sure do enjoy the blissfully lunatic New Hammer! Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em!

Yo, your eyesight as pathetic as your reading comprehension!

What the hell are you talking about?? After I went back and read the replies from the rest of the Goon Squad, they all said it didn't look like a 9.6! Hell, I don't think it should grade above a 9.0. GMan got damned lucky. But you, Greggy, you're such a freaking insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I hate you. I hope you get a rash and it spreads across your puny genitals and your mom has to change your underwear for you. Wait, she already does. Well, she doesn't HAVE to...............................

See...your reading comprehension is so poor you don't even realize that it isn't even gman's book. I know you are conditioned to gman hawking his own auctions but he started the thread because his arch nemesis, murph, was bidding on it. Screw you and your Jayhawks. May they get their @sses kicked once they go down to Austin! mad.gif