• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 high grade Silver/Early Bronze Age Fantastic Four - reasonable prices

6 posts in this topic

[font:Georgia]Welcome to Davey's Treasure Locker![/font]

Please no one on hall of shame shall come after the treasure - if thou commit crime then an old might Kraken shalt come for thee.

I will ship one individual or some or all books for $5.00 shipping. International shipping will be $14.00 - one, some or all books.

Posted as this one :takeit:, the winner takes one, some or all books.

PMs are welcomed too. If there is a battle over one, some or all books, I will take the highest bid. The sooner is better before the bitter battle.

I must have the money to pay the bills this week. If the books are immediately purchased and paid, that would be greatly appreciated!

Check, Money Order or PayPal are accepted.

The prices on all books are lowered than Overstreet prices. Those are about 10% to 15% price off. Some are little more than 15%. I always consider your best offers - don't hesitate.

Five Fantastic Four issues are: FF #59 9.2/9.4, FF #79 9.2/9.4, FF #81 9.2, FF #85 9.0/9.2 and FF #101 8.5/9.0. These are my last FF issues in my comic collection.

Good luck!!!

Fantastic Four #59 - Super high grade nice copy. Approximately 9.2/9.4 with the page quality - no worst than Off White to White Pages.

Overstreet price for NM- is $200. My price is $170. That is 15% off. Your best offer may be considered unless other note.

Please take a look at pictures of FC and BC.

Scan 60.jpeg

Scan 61.jpeg

Fantastic Four #79 - Super high grade nice copy. Approximately 9.2/9.4 with the page quality - no worst than Off White to White Pages.

Overstreet price for NM- is $105. My price is $85. That is little more than 15% off. Your best offer may be considered unless other note.

Scan 58.jpeg

Scan 59.jpeg

Fantastic Four #81 - Super high grade nice copy. Approximately 9.2 with the page quality - no worst than Off White to White Pages.

If you notice something loose at the bottom edge, that is the piece of paper from the page.

Overstreet price for NM- is $95. My price is $75. That is more than 15% off. Your best offer may be considered unless other note.

Scan 62.jpeg

Scan 63.jpeg

Fantastic Four #85 - Super high grade nice copy. Approximately 9.0/9.2 with the page quality - no worst than Off White to White Pages.

Overstreet price for VF/NM and NM- is $69-95. I went for the between two grades and my price is $70. That is closer to 15% off. Your best offer may be considered unless other note.

Scan 64.jpeg

Scan 65.jpeg

Fantastic Four #101 - Super high grade nice copy. Approximately 8.5/9.0 with the page quality - no worst than Off White to White Pages.

Overstreet price for VF and VF/NM is $39-62. I went for between two grades and my price is $42. That is 15% off. Your best offer may be considered unless other note.

Scan 66.jpeg

Scan 67.jpeg