• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Tulsa -- November 7-9, 2014

48 posts in this topic

I probably should be excited about Wizard World Tulsa, but I'm not feeling it yet. From what I've seen online, Elvira has cancelled and they've added Shatner to the guest list. (Tulsa's old Trek Expo used to book him so much that he should have just purchased a condo in Oklahoma and saved the hotel bills!)

Back in April, someone in this thread asked if any major vendors would be at Wizard World Tulsa. Here we are, five months later, and still no response. I haven't found it on the schedules of online dealers that I have checked, either.

With Wizard World Tulsa 1-day tickets ranging from $35 to $45, OAFCON in Norman looks like an incredible bargain at $5. OAFCON appears to be an honest-to-goodness old fashioned comic convention, and it's just 2 weekends earlier.

I want to support Wizard World Tulsa, but I have a feeling the event is not supported by the big dealers. Someone prove me wrong!

I probably should be excited about Wizard World Tulsa, but I'm not feeling it yet. From what I've seen online, Elvira has cancelled and they've added Shatner to the guest list. (Tulsa's old Trek Expo used to book him so much that he should have just purchased a condo in Oklahoma and saved the hotel bills!)

Back in April, someone in this thread asked if any major vendors would be at Wizard World Tulsa. Here we are, five months later, and still no response. I haven't found it on the schedules of online dealers that I have checked, either.

With Wizard World Tulsa 1-day tickets ranging from $35 to $45, OAFCON in Norman looks like an incredible bargain at $5. OAFCON appears to be an honest-to-goodness old fashioned comic convention, and it's just 2 weekends earlier.

I want to support Wizard World Tulsa, but I have a feeling the event is not supported by the big dealers. Someone prove me wrong!

It is and has been around for a long, long, long time. Small but lots of good folks and lots of older material.

OAFCON sounds like fun. I've worked in Tulsa media for decades, and I can't recall OAFCON ever doing proper promotion here. I would have missed it this year, too, if not for an alert from a friend. It's 2 weeks earlier than last year, possibly to avoid a conflict with Wizard World Tulsa.

It is and has been around for a long, long, long time. Small but lots of good folks and lots of older material.

I will be doing a full setup at the show.

Awesome, cannot wait to see Dale's setup in person (thumbs u

I will be doing a full setup at the show.

Artist Alley

Table C6

Come say hello and look around. I'll have these original pieces with me, and a few prints of other things I've done.

All of these are originals, 9"x12" on canvas wrapped wood frames.

6577AEB6-0693-45A0-AC9C-2071B8AB577C_zpscttphaba.jpg

79862F07-3926-4007-BF0B-4C69599BD5B1_zps3nfvnddi.jpg

FF9D5293-75D6-497C-B8E7-572C1517D425_zpszc9eigpi.jpg

E0116F1E-8BE4-44F2-A365-412C4E38CEA2_zpsw34zu6xd.jpg

BE2DD356-CC08-4EFC-B123-5DF018AED999_zpstedwqpfe.jpg