• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

I'm surprised that an NYCC exclusive red foil-stamped TWD Compendium Vol. 2 HC wasn’t made. Skybound did the gold foil Vol. 2 for SDCC this year, but not the one for NYCC… WEAK! :cry:

I bet they have extras from SDCC that they'll bring. I don't think that they sold out.

I'm surprised that an NYCC exclusive red foil-stamped TWD Compendium Vol. 2 HC wasn’t made. Skybound did the gold foil Vol. 2 for SDCC this year, but not the one for NYCC… WEAK! :cry:

I bet they have extras from SDCC that they'll bring. I don't think that they sold out.

Yeah, I never picked up the SDCC Vol.2, but I also have a Vol.1 from NYCC last year, would've been nice to have a red foil set.

anybody want to help me secure the "Lady Death: Tribulation #1 Samhain Edition"?

Production run alternates sequentially between a "Logo" cover and a "Virgin" (no logo) cover, for a total of 99 serially numbered copies
I'd love to get 9.8 copies of each version.