• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

They always seem to have stuff we don't care about.

"What's an umbrella?" I'm a man, I don't need that" lol j/k

Yeah, until the first spec of water hits a comic and then we cry like little girls lol

Exactly

It's like this

Bwahahahaahhahahaha... I love it !!!

What's up with the Image exclusives?

From what I can see there will be as many as five:

Walking Dead 115 NYCC exclusive

Ghosted 4 Sketch Variant

Rocket Girl 1 NYCC exclusive

Walking Dead 1 10th Anniversary Edition (Black & White variant)

Three 1 NYCC exclusive

Image has a booth with some (all?) of these.

Comics World has at least two of them

Diamond is listed as having WD 115 but refers to a list of distributors that is available on request.

Does anyone know if I can get all of these at the Image booth?

Weather is definitely better in San Diego. Rain?! In NYC this weekend....man Ezy I thought you said it was sunny and warm.

Once again I show my special gift of being a jinx :boo:

No worries. Going to be spending most of the time in doors anyway.

The biggest convention on the east coast baby never been to sdcc but I am sure its larger but from what I hear we are second On that scale.

hm

Wonder which show will be #1 this year.

Man, i'm so jealous to all those folks attending. I usually go to SDCC, I'm assuming the NYCC is on a smaller scale?

NYCC is a beast, and is an angry show. Even though I have three more shows after this, I will I know I have survived the year when the doors close Sunday night.

Not a show I look forward to. SDCC is a walk in the park compared to this show.

Man, i'm so jealous to all those folks attending. I usually go to SDCC, I'm assuming the NYCC is on a smaller scale?

NYCC is a beast, and is an angry show. Even though I have three more shows after this, I will I know I have survived the year when the doors close Sunday night.

lol

:o:ohnoez: why you scare me man? I'm a noob there.

:o:ohnoez: why you scare me man? I'm a noob there.

No worries. 93% to 94% of visitors survive this every year lol

After planning everything out I am starting to remember how tired I was at the end of the show last year.

2 of those 3 are the last WW shows right?