• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

im so sad its over! :(

You need to go to more shows. I love the end of shows. It means I can sleep again!

Good meeting you and hanging out. Artist Alley was the place to be this year!

what up guys it was amazing everyone was so easy to get to Nick & Jonathan were great. you guys were a blast to meet

Well I had a rough flight home this morning, but I made it safe. Wanted to show off my NYCC haul, plus some pics of me and TBP!!!

Day 1 Friday

IMG_9099_zpsee7fda8e.jpg

Dude you got an awesome haul! I tried all weekend to find a WD 33 in nice shape! I only found two and they both had spine ticks galore!

Well I had a rough flight home this morning, but I made it safe. Wanted to show off my NYCC haul, plus some pics of me and TBP!!!

Day 1 Friday

IMG_9099_zpsee7fda8e.jpg

Dude you got an awesome haul! I tried all weekend to find a WD 33 in nice shape! I only found two and they both had spine ticks galore!

I actually didn't find that one. TBP found them for $7 each and he just sold me an extra one!! He's so nice.... lol

Nice meeting you cbalroman!!!

that is myself, and Retro in the picture

i am so unmotivated to write my NYCC recap. somewhat because i am tired, but mainly because that means that it's really over.

lol I KNOW!! But are you on the left or right!? (shrug)