• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with Grading my ASM 136 & 137

7 posts in this topic

You cropped the bottom edge and the scan is too small and a bit too grainy to grade. Looks like a nice copy overall though! thumbsup2.gif

Hi Guys,

What grade do you think this one is ?? There's 5 tiny colour breaking stress marks on the spine all about 1-2 millimetres long (you can't really see it on the scan)

You cropped the bottom edge and the scan is too small and a bit too grainy to grade. Looks like a nice copy overall though! thumbsup2.gif

Hi Guys,

What grade do you think this one is ?? There's 5 tiny colour breaking stress marks on the spine all about 1-2 millimetres long (you can't really see it on the scan)

Yeah I know, I was trying to scan it the normal way but the file size was 155 & 152 kb for both of them, I had to change it from A4 to B5. frustrated.gif

Hi Guys,

Have now faffed about and got better scan's of them. yay.gif

Does anyone know how to attach those huge scans (div's x-men 1 for example) without going over the 150kb limit ??