• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sale Over

9 posts in this topic

Oh, and what did you use to scan the first image, looks great.

That's an old scan. I think I had my Mustek at the time. But I always clean up the image with Gimp (color correction is amazing!)

Hey Pete, I have a Mustek A3 2400 my scan don't seem to comes out as well, might be the software or something, or maybe I'm setting the DPI too high and the grain is making the paper seem browner than it is. I will have to mess with them more, what DPI are you scanning at?

Best

Jason

Pete - Good luck with the sale, but I know you'll be sad to see it go. Yes, these are rare. Before you acquired it, I purchased this page along with about 15 others from an ad in the CBG. Since then, I've only seen maybe 6-10 other pages ever hit the market (mostly from issue #2). These hit the market even less frequently than the early Turtles pages. If someone wants an Edlund page, don't miss your chance!