• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few nice Spideys....DELETED

14 posts in this topic

Sorry guys, but I had to end the auctions. I just found out that the next couple of weeks are going to be a lot more hectic than I thought, so I won't have time to attend to the auctions. If you were bidding, or planning on bidding, my apologies. flowerred.gif

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

That was wrong, man! foreheadslap.gif

**Note to self..."Do not read posts while trying to drink."**

Now I'm off! To clean my monitor! yay.gif

p.s. love the travis bickle avatar . . .

Thanks. I've gotten a few PM's in the past asking what the avatar was, so it's nice to see that some people recognize it. thumbsup2.gif

Any other dupes you plan on selling? poke2.gif

Yeah. When I get pockets of free time, I'll go through my books(raw and slabbed) and decide what I don't need. I just happened to have these scans handy. Anyway, I'm not really in a rush to sell, and I don't even care if the reserves aren't met on these books. confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry guys, but I had to end the auctions. I just found out that the next couple of weeks are going to be a lot more hectic than I thought, so I won't have time to attend to the auctions. If you were bidding, or planning on bidding, my apologies. flowerred.gif

mad.gif