• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I-Spy.....

10 posts in this topic

You know, the more I see of the silverage DC's the more I like them. I've just started picking up some of these books. For instance, Gil Kane's Atom covers (and inside artwork) are beautiful!!! Especially when you see them in really nice condition. Books that I've never had much interest in like Doom Patrol and Metal Men have some great looking artwork. Those Adam Strange covers in Mystery in Space are nice. Take a look at Tomahawk (especially issues in the 110 to 130 range). They are incredible, but almost impossible to find in high grade. The Kubert war covers are gorgeous. I could go on and on. Would love to see some of your favorite silverage DC covers posted. I know Burntboy has some awesome books that he's posted already. Are there others. I'll try to post some of my favorites later today.