• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED Showcase 15, Brave and Bold 100, Adams TEC, and a PCH added

32 posts in this topic

Hello everyone :hi: This is my first sales thread, so please advise if I am deficient in any way. I am just going to test the waters with a few books tonight. These are really nice books, but I have decided to narrow my focus some (so I can buy something else on the boards I have my eye on of course) :grin:

I have done many deals with quite a few board members over the past months, and numbers of repeats - and have enjoyed becoming board friends with many! Please check out my Kudos below...

The rules are: :takeit: trumps everything; No HoS or Probies. Paypal please. Shipping will be at actual cost to the U.S. or International. I will accept a return if you are unhappy with the purchase no problem, please just let me know within 5 days or your receipt.

A couple of these are scans and a few are pictures I have of them (but am happy to accommodate with a scan if you prefer).

Thanks for looking everyone (thumbs u , so here goes ...and hopefully just not me and the crickets....

SHOWCASE PRESENTS 15. 1ST Appearance of Space Ranger. (VG) 4.0. $290.00 260.00 This presents well for the grade. The colors are sharp. The biggest issues are the crush/chipping at top, tanning type of stain top left, stress bottom left, possible minor tape pull / scuff top right. I think it might press/dry clean well if you are inclined. Really hate to turn loose of it...

Showcase15-front_zps5ef0325c.jpg

Showcase15-back_zps7059adda.jpg

Silver Surfer #8. Nice mid-range book that presents really well for the grade. Some stress around top staple, but everything is tight and complete. Some light foxing inside. Colors are great, and even better, this story is a really cool one with awesome Buscema artwork. Tough appearance of Mephisto and the Ghost of the Flying Dutchman, and the Surfer's visions of the beautiful Shalla Bal. I am calling it a solid (FN) / 6.5. $30.00 22.00

SS8front_zps4474850e.jpg

SS8back_zps490ee6d7.jpg

Fantastic Four 149. Awesome cover and storyline involving Namor, Sea Monsters, Love and Betrayal. (VF) / 8.0. $12.00 Someone needs to read this book, and hey, it is cheap entertainment. Let's break the ice on this thread :grin:

ff149f_zpsd5ec443c.jpg

:takeit: Happy to have it, need it for my run.

:bump:

One more bump and price reduction :gossip:

No use begging - it never works for me. Just wait a little bit and Comicnut will be by with an ultra low ball offer.