• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of the rarest DC's ever

28 posts in this topic

There is no indicia only a copyright date of 1989 on the side margin of the first page. I am pretty sure mine are undistributed copies as they were all packaged together in a lot and are in great shape.

I looked on Ebay.sold listings and it look's like board member swapto sold one for $150.00 and another board member (BOOT) ? sold one for $29.00

There is no indicia only a copyright date of 1989 on the side margin of the first page. I am pretty sure mine are undistributed copies as they were all packaged together in a lot and are in great shape.

I looked on Ebay.sold listings and it look's like board member swapto sold one for $150.00 and another board member (BOOT) ? sold one for $29.00

Hmmm, I should probably list one of mine and see what happens...next week probably.

I have three of these , located within the aforementioned comics. Two copies of batman 443 an one copy of superman 39. Not too rare, and I see nothing indicating it was produced by DC?

I think the OP's point was that his copies (as well as Metarog's) are free-standing, independent comics, not bound-in inserts. The supposition that it was produced by DC I think came from the fact that it was bound-in to those two DC books but not Marvels, Whitmans, etc.

See also: Sonic the Hedgehog preview bound-in with newsprint cover or solo with glossy cover.

I just acquired this book and I understand that this is an extremely hard to find DC even though it does not say DC anywhere on the book. But according to Overstreet it is. I saw a thread a long time ago where Levine, the DC super collector was looking for this book.

racers001_zps80178659.jpg

Here's one that tops that... Unfortunately for me. :shy:

8D2CB9ED-569B-45F3-AEAB-6955983A1C54-9267-000006966030D7EF.jpg